|TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully
1. All bookings are made with Pam and David Richards on behalf of the property owners. Your signature on the booking form will be taken as acceptance of the following conditions.
2. At least one member of the travelling party must be over the age of 21 years. Booking arrangements and payment must be made by an adult over 21 years of age.
3. The booking only relates to the people indicated on the booking form. Additional people will not be allowed to stay in the property without written prior notification. Maximum number of people allowed to stay in the property at any one time is six. Sub-letting or assignment is not permitted.
4. The period of rental is from 2.00pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure.
5. The receipt of your signed booking form and 25% deposit (non refundable) confirms your booking. The remaining balance, together with a refundable contingency deposit of £100 (see 6. below), must be paid at least 12 weeks before departure. If you fail to pay in full 12 weeks before departure, your booking will be cancelled and you will lose your deposit. If you book within 12 weeks prior to departure this will be classed as a late booking and payment must be received in full before your booking can be confirmed. Once final payment is received, this becomes non refundable on cancellation.
6. A refundable contingency deposit of £100 is required at the time of final balance payment. This will be refunded to you on return of the keys and a clear property report from the management company.
7. We guarantee that there will be no price increases or surcharges applied to your chosen property once your booking has been made.
8. All bed linen and towels (for use inside the villa) are included in the rental cost. Guests need to provide their own towels for beach and pool use.
9. Price includes cleaning before arrival and on departure and a weekly linen change.
10. Transfer to and from airport is not included in the rental price.
11. No pets are permitted.
12. Smoking is not permitted inside the villa.
13. The owners cannot accept any liability for loss, injury or damage arising from clients' use of the property accommodation and amenities.
14. Reasonable access must be granted to the local management company to visit the property if necessary.
15. Should you have any complaints, please inform us in writing within 7 days of your return. The owners undertake to investigate fully any complaints but cannot accept any liability arising from such a claim.
16. Every care is taken that all information on the website is as accurate as possible. However, some facilities may be unavailable for reasons beyond the owners' control in which case they cannot accept any responsibility.
17. No responsibility can be accepted for the breakdown of public services including water and electricity. In the case of breakdown in the property the property manager must be advised immediately. They will use their best endeavours to rectify the fault as quickly as possible.
18. No alternative accommodation can be offered. Every care will be taken to ensure that your booking proceeds smoothly and, once confirmed, the owners undertake to honour this booking. However, if circumstances beyond the owners' control prevent availability of the villa for the time of your booking, they cannot be held responsible for any cancellation or be expected to find alternative accommodation for you.
19. It is the responsibility of all guests to ensure that they each carry a valid passport and insurance.
20. Building work and the resulting noise from sites adjacent to the property may occur at any time during the season. Development in this area is on-going and at times local works by third parties may be taking place. As you will appreciate, we have no control over these and we may only become aware that they are taking place when they actually commence or re-commence on any particular project.
Top of page